Ever wonder why when you Google other realtors, their search result looks like this?
Well listen up, because you’re about to find out why!
The reason some realtors may have these detailed search engine results is because they have a Google+ Local Page. As a realtor, you are a business, so why not setup a page and list your business on the worlds largest search engine?
Creating a Google+ Business Page can:
– Increase your click through rates
– Strengthen your Google ranking
– Allow your clients to review your page
Below are step-by-step instructions to setup your Google+ Local or Business Account!
STEP 1: CLICK HERE and click on the GET ON GOOGLE button
STEP 2: ENTER YOUR DETAILS
– Enter ANY address or your brokerage name
– Select ANY option from the Dropdown
– Click on ADD YOUR BUSINESS in the NONE OF THESE MATCH section
STEP 3: Enter Your Details
– For BUSINESS NAME enter “YOUR NAME, BROKERAGE NAME”
e.g. Ramy Nazim, Elm Street Repeat & Referral Inc.
– For STREET ADDRESS, enter your OFFICE ADDRESS
– For CATEGORY type in REAL ESTATE AGENCY (it will appear in drop-down)
– Select the CHECK-BOX and press CONTINUE
STEP 4: MORE DETAILS
– Enter the # of KM’s you are willing to travel for a client
– Select the CHECKBOX
– Press CONTINUE
STEP 5: Select the CHECK-BOX and hit CONTINUE
STEP 6: VERIFICATION CODE
– CLICK on MAIL ME MY CODE
– Enter YOUR NAME and press SEND POSTCARD
– You will receive mail at your office in 1-2 weeks, it will contain a special verification code
STEP 7: Now it is time to customize your Google+ Business Page and in 1-2 Weeks you can VERIFY using the code mailed to you
– To access your Google+ Business page simply go to www.gmail.com
– Login and press on the MENU logo on top-right
– Scroll down and Select MY BUSINESS
– Once on the page you can add your photo, details, website address etc..very similar to updating your Facebook profile
– Once the code is sent to you, press the VERIFY button on the page and you’re done!