In order to get your board listings automatically synced to your website daily you must follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your Miami Dashboard.
2. Click the Bridge Agreement Management icon.
3. Agree to the Terms & Conditions for the Bridge Agreement Management platform.
4. From the list of available agreements, select either the Miami IDX or the Miami VOW license agreement.
5. Complete the steps in the agreement wizard. You will need to check the various boxes in the Agreement Terms step, and complete the form in the Questionnaire step.
6. Once the agreement is complete, you will be prompted to create a Bridge API platform account. Check the Terms of Service, and click the “Setup Bridge API” button.
7. An email will now be sent to your address. Follow the prompts for finalize your Bridge API account.
8. Creating a Bridge API account will also automatically request data access from the Miami MLS. It may take a few days for the data request to be approved and data made available via the Bridge API.
9. Once you have been granted access and approved from the MLS via Bridge API, please send the access tokens to [email protected]
Agents: please note that your Broker on record must register your office on the platform before you can log in.
If you log in and see an error message, please have your broker follow step 1 - 3 above. No agreement execution is required.